Think much, speak little, write less.
Robert Fortuno is an independent business lawyer based in Tucson, Arizona. He spends his days advising investors and entrepreneurs, negotiating deals, and drafting contracts. He prefers modern English to musty legalese; clients speak the former, so lawyers should too. His areas of practice include:
- Business organizations, including LLCs, corporations, and partnerships
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sales of private companies
- Commercial real estate transactions and financing
Robert has been practicing since 1979. He has been a partner in a leading Tucson law firm, general counsel of several real estate development firms, and a director and investor in many real estate, software and technology companies. He is rated AV Preeminent, the top peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for real estate. He is a graduate of Pomona College and the University of Arizona College of Law. His LinkedIn profile is here.
- Arbico Organics – internet retailer of natural and organic products
- Brake Masters – multi-state chain of auto repair shops based in Tucson
- Cadre Partners – venture capital and private equity
- Diamond Ventures – real estate development and business investments
- DVI Equity Partners – venture capital and private equity
- Murphey Trusts – family trusts of John Murphey, original developer of the Catalina foothills
- Tucson Realty & Trust Co. – Arizona’s oldest real estate firm
Robert A. Fortuno, P.C.
2200 East River Road, Suite 110
Tucson, Arizona 85718